Sometimes a client will require you to add an additional document on top of the mandatory insurance and license files.
This is simple to do. Follow the steps below, or watch the video summary at the bottom of this article.
- 1. Log in to the system and navigate to the 'Overview' page.
- Hit the 'Documents' tab
- Hit the 'Upload New Document' button at the top
- Give the new document a name - something easy to understand such as "SWMS Template" or "Drivers License"
- Click the "Select File" button and navigate to where the file is saved and click 'open'
- Click the 'Upload' button and wait for the message that says the file has uploaded successfully.
- Click 'Submit'
The file will now be in your account and the client can review as required.
If you prefer, here is a video walk-through of the procedure:
If you have any issues, just get in touch with us and we can walk you through it.